- Today sucks, process-wise.
- I’m spending Friday in a field in Upper Marlboro drawing buildings and shit—because, grad school—and I am extraordinarily resentful of this already. (Upper Marlboro is a place to which I hoped to never, ever return following two court dates in 2010 brought on by an ex-roommate suing a former landlord.)
- My sinuses were refucked this morning. I grudgingly skipped the gym.
- This sweater? It’s the best sweater.
- I think I’m going to go to Amsterdam for Thanksgiving, because my response to being disillusioned with everything is to, apparently, run away to Europe.